i want to pay my account

oliviajs1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@oliviajs1982 wrote:

YES

Here is a post by moderator @Lachlan_M ...click here to read through it.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What exactly do you need help with? Paying your balance due? Setting up auto-pay?

If you are attempting to pay your balance, first, log into self-serve and select “Make a payment” at the top. 

EF1BD122-7020-4DD1-B4F6-A75681900AA0.jpeg

From there, you can select a payment method, as well as the amount you’d like to pay. Then click submit to add the amount to your account. Accepted payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, or a payment voucher purchased from a retailer. To redeem a voucher, select it as an option from the drop down, and enter the code. 

0F4B0FEB-7F51-4F30-8A55-1AEDACA41084.jpeg

If you want to set up auto-pay (to automatically renew your plan from a credit card/VISA Debit every month), let me know, I can provide instructions 🙂

You can also call *611 to add a voucher if that’s easier. 

oliviajs1982

YES

Pizzaeh

@oliviajs1982 wrote:

i keep trying to dial *611 and nothing

why cant i just give you the numbers and put it on my phone???

Hi @oliviajs1982 , it's for privacy issues - most of the people posting here in this forum are customers like you.  If you want to talk to the moderators, you can click this link and send them a private message.

So, you're trying to pay with a voucher?

@oliviajs1982 wrote:

@oliviajs1982 Because you are talking to customers like you, if you want to speak to official public mobile Click this to send them a message.

Or go to recharge.com, buy a voucher, then apply that to your account

oliviajs1982

Pizzaeh

@oliviajs1982, great, you can make a payment by logging into your self-serve account or by dialing *611 from your phone.  

What plan are you on?  Have you thought of turning on autopay?  It will save you $2 off your plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.