cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to apply for reversal of my charges

rohitbillava
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  have wrongly brought USA roaming package for 10 days, i wanted to buy USA calling minutes. Kindly apply for reversal of charges.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rohitbillava 

are you sure bought  Add-on, maybe is not going through can you sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

if you going through bought  Add-on, and you want to cancel you need to  Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you bought US roaming package add-on and you can see it on your account, that add-on starts immediately.

You can open a ticket with CSA and they might consider refunding you. Present your case politely and hope for the best. Usually, add-ons are not refundable but you never know.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@rohitbillava Usually add-ons are non refundable.  But from experience,  PM support are nice and will try to assist.  Open a ticket with Chabot.  Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker

• Start by typing Wrong add-ons purchased
  • Click Contact Us
  • click "Click here to submit a ticket "

you will then direct to another window to complete the ticket open

After ticket opened, keep checking the Community inbox where Support will message you 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rohitbillava wrote:

I  have wrongly brought USA roaming package for 10 days, i wanted to buy USA calling minutes. Kindly apply for reversal of charges.

You'll have to reach out to Customer Assistance for that. Go to top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start that process.

Have a look at your Available Funds...maybe your money is sitting there.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.