cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i think i am bwing wrongfully billed

simonguillot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am on a 90$ / 3 month plan, minus autopay, and refer a friend bonus, i am down to 81$ for 3 months

got charged 63.84$, so i want to get someone to tell me whatis that charge ?

@CS_Agent 

can someone contact me so we can talk about it 🙂

my account is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit:  Account information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@simonguillot  as suggested post some screenshots of plan over iew and payment histories.  If you want moderator help you need to submit a ticket vis the ChatBot. They typically don't reply to threads

The best way to contact moderators is to use the ChatBot SIMon (the green ? on bottom of screen). Typing "submit ticket" then clicking on "contact us", is the quickest way I have found to get to the submit ticket for moderator assistance form.

simonguillot

could a @CS_Agent  PM me so we can find out what is this stupid @@$#$@ charge of  63.84$

it should not be that hard right ???

Public Mobile ... you get what you pay for ... not that much 😄

simonguillot

also

charge is on credit card

but cannot find the charged amount on Public mobile website

simonguillot

thank you all for the suggestions

plan is 81$ / 3 months

unlimited talk and text in canada... only

as everyone know ./..according to plan ... no long  distance possible and no trips was made to the us

plan has no data and no addons

also i am the only one who has access to the login and can change plan and nothing was changed

@Raf414Your scenario seems unlikely given the OP would have to consciously use the 2 step process to purchase extra add ons. There is no overages for data and long distance at Public Mobile. If you didn't purchase items, you don't use those items.

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check if you used extra data or long distance calling that is maybe why you got charged 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@simonguillot, before contacting the moderator team as suggested, take a look at the payment history for an explanation of charges.  If you want, you can post a screen cap with personal information blanked out and the community can assist with sorting out the numbers. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Please click 3 dots on right of your post and edit your personal information. (Account number) as it is visible for everyone to see.

The charge is this on your credit card statement or public mobile transaction history? If on CC have you ensured the charge was from Public Mobile and not another company?

To reach mods to investigate see pic below.Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.