cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i recieved my sim card today in the mail and was supposed to get a $25 reward as per the promo

Ash786
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received my sim card in the mail today as per the current promo, but I dont see it applied in my first month. What must be the reason for this? 

12 REPLIES 12

@hairbag1 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

The promo says it will tale up to 30 days for the credit to be put into your account. However that is a promotion that started December 20 and ended Jan 3 this there won't be a credit if you activated today. To get these limited time promotions it is best to pick up a SIM card at a dealer or even have the dealer do the activation. Too much likelihood of the SIM card that you order not arriving before the promotion ends.

You will get a $10 credit if you used a referral code and you will get a $2 credit if you set up Autopay to your credit card. 

AE_Collector

Were you able to find the $25 Reward promo that the OP referenced or are you thinking of the recently expired promo ?

Oh no, sorry. I'm assuming the reference to $25 is second month free and OP activated on the $25 plan to get a $25 credit. The only actual $25 promotion that comes to mind is the old $25/$25 referal promotions but I don't think we have seen one of those since last March or April. @Ash786 hasn't indicated if there was a referal code involved. I would hope that a person doing a referral would help out a new customer a bit with some of these details but then again some referal numbers are being used that came packed with SIM cards bought online so no customer service coming with them!

AE_Collector

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ash786 wrote:

I ordered the SIM card last week and it came in the mail today. Once I received it I activated it today in the afternoon. 

The promo doesn't get associated with the sim card when you bought it, only when it is activated would it be applied and you missed it sadly Smiley Sad

@Ash786 wrote:

I ordered the SIM card last week and it came in the mail today. Once I received it I activated it today in the afternoon. 

Unfortunately there are no promo's currently being offered. The last one expired Jan 3rd.

Ash786
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@AE_Collector wrote:

The promo says it will tale up to 30 days for the credit to be put into your account. However that is a promotion that started December 20 and ended Jan 3 this there won't be a credit if you activated today. To get these limited time promotions it is best to pick up a SIM card at a dealer or even have the dealer do the activation. Too much likelihood of the SIM card that you order not arriving before the promotion ends.

You will get a $10 credit if you used a referral code and you will get a $2 credit if you set up Autopay to your credit card. 

AE_Collector

Were you able to find the $25 Reward promo that the OP referenced or are you thinking of the recently expired promo ?

The promo says it will take up to 30 days for the credit to be put into your account. However that is a promotion that started December 20 and ended Jan 3 this there won't be a credit if you activated today. To get these limited time promotions it is best to pick up a SIM card at a dealer or even have the dealer do the activation. Too much likelihood of the SIM card that you order not arriving before the promotion ends.

AE_Collector

@tareapart wrote:

You have to activate the card and create an account on line and there you will see the credit in your account 

Given that the OP said, "I received my sim card in the mail today as per the current promo, but I dont see it applied in my first month.", I expect the OP has already created an account online, otherwise what would he/she be looking at, and not seeing said promo applied....

@tareapart wrote:

You have to activate the card and create an account on line and there you will see the credit in your account 

@tareapartThere is no current promo for extra credits. The only credit available is the regular $10 credit for using a referral code.

tareapart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Ash786  When did you activate?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ash786 wrote:

I received my sim card in the mail today as per the current promo, but I dont see it applied in my first month. What must be the reason for this? 

There are no current promo's on-going.  You missed them by a few days. I couldn't find info on a recent $25 Reward promo.

FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Update as of January 3, 2020: This offer is now expired.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ash786 wrote:

What promo are you talking about? Free second month?

Need Help? Let's chat.