i owe zero - account wont reactivate

vspot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i owed $10-   used a $10 payment voucher-

my plan wont reactivate  -

- rebooted hardware  

activated airplane mode - waited   reboot -

stillllllll cant make a phone call

Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $10.00
Estimated amount due:
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan
10 REPLIES 10

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vspot Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick a1.PNG

A2.PNG

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@vspot Add $1 extra over your plan charge, and reactivate your service through Reactivation button.

@vspot  your plan may not have reset properly. Use these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vspot wrote:

step 3  -   amount due says zero

1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

@vspot   Try clearing your cache/cookies and using a different browser with incognito/private mode.  Sometimes a wait of an hour or two will allow you to reacitivate your account too.

vspot

step 3  -   amount due says zero

3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

vspot

not working 

@vspot You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vspot wrote:

- rebooted hardware  

Estimated amount due:

Your link doesn't work for anyone else fyi.

What plan do you think you're on?

By the missing numbers there, it might be that the site isn't showing all the proper details.

And yes try that reactivate button in the upper right.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vspot  If it is showing available funds 10$ that means voucher has been added to your account. You should be able to click the reactivate button.

Once you do that log out of your account and log back in. 

Reboot your phone, and see if your calls are going through now.  If they are don't worry about the suspended message as it will resolve its self overnight.

Cheers

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@vspot wrote:

- rebooted hardware  

Estimated amount due:

Since your account shows "available funds" of $10, it obviously wasn't applied as a payment. When in your self-serve account, isn't there a "Reactivate" button available to click on? If so, use it, and THEN reboot your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.