cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i never received my promotional credit ?

Muhammad786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

PROMOCAMPAIGN3EN  i never received my promotional credit ? I signed up with 2 phone numbers i should have received the credit within 60 days

6 REPLIES 6

@Muhammad786 

I believe this is the last promo with a 60 day time window for a free month credit. Is this the one you activated on?

Screenshot_20210909-155801.png

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Muhammad786  What promotional credit? Is it a new promo we don't know about or in store promo? Or do you mean a referral code? You'll get your referral code within 48 hours, if applied while signing up. If you forgot, you should contact a CSA. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Muhammad786  is this a instore promotion?  not too familiar with this promotion.  And usually promotion will be added to the account after 3 weeks or a month.

You can open a ticket with PM using the Chatbot on the lower right, type this to get to opening ticket page quicker:

type:  "Unable to get a promo"

Then click "Contac t Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Muhammad786 wrote:

hi,

PROMOCAMPAIGN3EN  i never received my promotional credit ? I signed up with 2 phone numbers i should have received the credit within 60 days

@Muhammad786 

Not familiar with this specific promo...doesn't mean it does not exist, but ...?

Was it emailed or texted to you from Public Mobile? What do the terms and conditions say?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Muhammad786 : Could you please provide a link of where you got this promo from?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Muhammad786 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.