Did you mean: 

i need help

sakpase509
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i need some help

21 REPLIES 21

@newagevendig wrote:

how do i contack the modarater

Hi, It is possible that we may be able to assist you, maybe even faster than the MODs.

If you would like some assistance than follow this and someome will glady assist you.

Go to Community, at the bottom choose the best category that represents your situation (Not Knowledge Base), click orange target at top "Start a Topic".
Please include as much information as you can about your situation.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@newagevendig  You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

However, if you explain the problem, perhaps someone here can help.

newagevendig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i contack the modarater

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sethehman the advice from @Anonymous is good.  The address must match exactly your credit card statement, down to capitalization, punctuation, spacing, abbreviating or not (e.g. "street" vs "st" vs "st."), and if your cc statement shows your unit 123 at 555 Fake St as "123-555 FAKE ST", then put exactly that (minus the quotes of course) into the address box, and leave the appartment number blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sethehman wrote:

Hi thank you,

yes i tried to change my payment information and every time I put in a Visa card number it says sorry Its unable to process card. My visa had expired and I wanted to update it, it says my plan is suspended until payment is made. I have tried many diff ways to make the payment with no success. Same outcome stating it is unable to process payment.

You need to fully remove the old card then re-add the new one. Make sure the address you enter in this screen exactly matches that of the billing address for the credit card. Put any unit # in the street address line, not the unit # field. Don't include the space in the postal code.

If that's still not working then you can hop over to recharge.com to buy a voucher online with your credit card or even Paypal and enter the voucher in for payment to at least get your service renewed. Then figure out the credit card.

Then finally re-apply autopay.

sethehman

Hi thank you,

yes i tried to change my payment information and every time I put in a Visa card number it says sorry Its unable to process card. My visa had expired and I wanted to update it, it says my plan is suspended until payment is made. I have tried many diff ways to make the payment with no success. Same outcome stating it is unable to process payment.

srlawren

@sethehman wrote:

can anyone help with payment info

@sethehman like @Anonymous said, can you please give us more details about what you're asking?  There are about a dozen questions that commonly come up around payment, but without know which one(s) you're needing an answer to, it is very difficult to provide you with the info (or point you in the right direction).  Please, help us help you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sethehman wrote:

What's the problem? Details and screenshots help.

sethehman

Jmelanio

What kind of help do u need? 

srlawren

@xtrawest wrote:

What kindo of help is needed?

Already answered above.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/i-need-help/m-p/273758/highli...

xtrawest

What kindo of help is needed?

srlawren

@sakpase509 wrote:

nothing work s. enternet is down also.

I think @Pier meant your home/office/neighbourhood Starbux/Tims Wi-Fi.

sakpase509

nothing work s. enternet is down also.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @sakpase509

Be patient, help will come asap. Meanwhile you can use fongo app to make calls if you have internet access. 

Yours,

srlawren

For anyone wondering, @sakpase509 has an expired plan and is trying to reactivate on a new plan, which of course you cannot do in self-serve (sadly).  More details here, here and here.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sakpase509 wrote:

i need some help

Please let us know what you need help with.

If it is a life-threatening emergency, or a crime is in progress, please call 911 immediatelly. 

Cristinal

What do you need help with?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you are having trouble, we community helpers are other customers trying to help out with no system access and only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information and make any changes. Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

@sakpase509 wrote:

i need some help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sakpase509 wrote:

i need some help

Seriously?!

From your posting in another thread, you'll need to contact the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and click on the little envelope in the upper right of your screen that would then have a red blob indicating that you have a message.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you be more specific...?

What do you need help with?

Need Help? Let's chat.