cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: i dont have time for this confusion and have the proof

@dboxtvinfo715 

Did or do you have a couple of referrals that are suspended right now? If they have suspended via lost/stolen their phone numbers will not show on your rewards pages ( click the tiny arrow) accounts suspended will show and the $ amount but will not be applied upon renewal if they are still suspended which is why it says estimated payment when calculating rewards.

Your correct renewal date upcoming is Sept 22nd? The Sept 10th date is either a glitch or you're comparing credit card charges with the wrong account.

@barndoor 

It's a bit of an inside joke.... @CFPartDeux  or rather @CannonFodder  would know about if his memory is serving him today😎...lol...but look at the OP's post history to get half of the humour anyways....😃🦂

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen... 😅

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

This one is actually to help the OP.....if you are going to move posts(rightly so in this case) please be sure to only move the off topic ones. I know it's more work but if you are going to slice and dice lounge threads you can put the same attention to detail in help only posts as well.

This is what happens with the OP post and run and another slow day in the community. Hopefully now that it's quitting time the OP will be back to answer our questions and get back on track.

@dboxtvinfo715 

Did or do you have a couple of referrals that are suspended right now? If they have suspended via lost/stolen their phone numbers will not show on your rewards pages ( click the tiny arrow) accounts suspended will show and the $ amount but will not be applied upon renewal if they are still suspended which is why it says estimated payment when calculating rewards.

Your correct renewal date upcoming is Sept 22nd? The Sept 10th date is either a glitch or you're comparing credit card charges with the wrong account.

@barndoor 

It's a bit of an inside joke.... @CFPartDeux  or rather @CannonFodder  would know about if his memory is serving him today😎...lol...but look at the OP's post history to get half of the humour anyways....😃🦂

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

It's a bit of an inside joke.... @CFPartDeux  or rather @CannonFodder  would know about if his memory is serving him today😎...lol...but look at the OP's post history to get half of the humour anyways....😃🦂

Sorry, my memory isn't workin' on this topic, and neither is CF's, because I read this entire thread, and what I suppose is the "chopped & banished to the abyss" version of this thread, and I can't make any sense of either the "inside joke", or whatever the "half of the humour" consists of, i.e. after being chopped, it DON'T MAKE NO SENSE! 🤔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

The OP a long time ago misconstrued a comment about the Habs and putting the puck in or keepng the puck out of the net....back when only Carey Price wore a mask.👺

Edit:

this does get confusing.....I thought this was the lounge half of the thread!😉

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

I can't say I agree with this one....I think it would best be left unsolved until the OP comes back ( he always does eventually) and either inquires further or decides to contact customer support if necessary.....which I highly suspect will not be needed.  I believe the OP has either mixed up his accounts and payment dates or has had a few referrals in suspension.

But reinforcing that first past the post with "the contact the mods/CSA's" gets the solution to a new member while other regular members are trying to guide less experienced members really undermines our purpose in the community and efforts to mentor new members.

There is no disrespect meant by this .....just we should all be working together to achieve a common goal. 

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

The OP a long time ago misconstrued a comment about the Habs and putting the puck in or keepng the puck out of the net....back when only Carey Price wore a mask.👺

And there was some reference to that in this thread? Guess I missed it, somehow....

Edit:

this does get confusing.....I thought this was the lounge half of the thread!😉

Which is why I read through both halves of the thread, and still didn't see what you were referring to..... that is, unless there were more chopped sections of the original thread, strewn about somewhere(wouldn't be the 1st time)...... 🤔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

The original reference was @BlueB  wondering about the emojis added the puck drop because you read the thread before it got deleted as I never saw it but maybe this will jog your memory....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Can-we-remove-voicemail/m-p/486778#M624...

CFPartDeux

@darlicious  Sorry, while that old thread looked familiar, it doesn't help clear up the confusion..... no matter, we're just "beating a dead horse" here anyway.....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

Better be careful if that dead horse has any life left in him he'll be reaching for that report button!😄

Need Help? Let's chat.