cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can’t sign into my account

kass01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i’ve been trying for awhile to sign into my account. it’s saying the “field is required” when i have filled it all out. i’ve tried resetting my password and i tried making a new account and it won’t let me because it’s saying my email is already valid. please help i just wanna set up auto pay

12 REPLIES 12

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kass01 wrote:

I've tried logging into my account but when i try "forgot password" it's asking for my email.  When i put that in, it tells me that that email isn't attached to an account.  When i try to create a new account, it says my phone number already has an account and to try the forgot password link.  I just want to be able to log in so i can see my activity, maybe know my account number.

Contact a Moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, u. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

kass01

I've tried logging into my account but when i try "forgot password" it's asking for my email.  When i put that in, it tells me that that email isn't attached to an account.  When i try to create a new account, it says my phone number already has an account and to try the forgot password link.  I just want to be able to log in so i can see my activity, maybe know my account number.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kass01 :From what you described in your different posts, different problems are happening - in your original post you said you couldn't fill in the login information because it said field is required even though you filled it in, in your next post you did said you tried to login and it said the information was wrong.

Have you tried the forgot password button? Yeah you can't create new account since you already have one, so only option is to try the forgot password button or contact moderator.

@kass01 wrote:

i have been using my phone to try and sign in and i have been using safari to try and get into my account. i have been using the same log in information but it’s saying that it is wrong. i have tried other emails and passwords to try and see if they work but they don’t. i even tried going to the local public mobile branch to see if they could try and get any information but they couldn’t 

Hi @kass01 first of all, Public Mobile do not have branches.  There are independently owned stores or kiosks that sell sim cards and can help you activate your sim card.  They do not have access to your Public Mobile account.  Public Mobile only have online customer support service (Public Mobile employees called moderators) and an amazing online community ready to help fellow customers.

About your not being able to sign in your account and have tried different emails and passwords, after several failed attempts, you are locked out of your account.  Wait 50 minutes to an hour so the system can reset itself.  Before you try again, delete your browsing history, cache and cookies, reboot your phone.  Try using a different browser and incognito mode. 

Do you have service?  As suggested above, what happen when you call 611?

I hope by now you have already submitted a ticket for the moderators as suggested by @kb_mv above.  You may also send the Moderator_Team a private message.

Stay safe

RosieR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kass01 : What happens when you dial 611? If you've pre-registered a payment card already then you can use the 611 service to toggle autopay on. You'll need your 4 digit PIN though.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot password link ?

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

n8te
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would recommend using a different web browser/device.. sometimes browsers act weird. Try chrome or firefox

@kass01 wrote:

i have been using my phone to try and sign in and i have been using safari to try and get into my account. i have been using the same log in information but it’s saying that it is wrong. i have tried other emails and passwords to try and see if they work but they don’t. i even tried going to the local public mobile branch to see if they could try and get any information but they couldn’t 

@kass01 I think you are at the point now where a moderator needs to help you.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

kass01

TheGx

I would try a different web browser or different computer or use your cell phone to login.

@kass01 : Are you using phone or laptop or desktop to login? Also, what web browser you using? Lastly, what did you use to login last time you logged into self serve?

TheGx

That sounds like a problem on your end instead of problem with Public, because it not saying that the information you entered is invalid or wrong, but instead says field required like information not even entered in first place.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kass01 wrote:

i’ve been trying for awhile to sign into my account. it’s saying the “field is required” when i have filled it all out. i’ve tried resetting my password and i tried making a new account and it won’t let me because it’s saying my email is already valid. please help i just wanna set up auto pay

Try clearing your browser cache. Close browser and then open a new window in incognito/private mode.

If you continue to have problems contact a moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.