cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not pay for amount due.

shirlywang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my balance has $20. amount due is 0. how can i pay for amount due in one time payment?

15 REPLIES 15

You are certain it isn't working? You arent watching the renewal in progress where it states something like "suspended" during the renewal process online?

AE_Collector

@shirlywang is your service working yet? Was this your first month or a renewal?

If it was a renewal and you put the $ in after your renewal date, the $1 trick might make it work.

Let me know if this is the case and I'll give you the instructions to do it.

shirlywang

thanks a lot. i have already paid for it. 

@shirlywang wrote:

sure. it does not working. 

@shirlywang  If your service is not working beast to submit a ticket to Public Mobile by doing the following:

PMST.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shirlywang wrote:

my balance has $20.

@shirlywang  That means you have $20 in your account that will be used to renew your plan on your next renewal date.

amount due is 0. how can i pay for amount due in one time payment?

No need to make a payment because your amount due is $0.00.  If you want to make a one-time payment access your selfserver account click on the Payments & Add-ons tab and select the one time payment option.

Do you know if your phone can work on Telus network

Can you borrow another phone that you know works on Telus for sure, maybe it's headset

Is everything off

No data?

No calls? In/out

No texts? In/out

Are you connected to public network?

Are there any error messages?

Can you turn airplane mode on and off

Maybe elect public mobile manually

If that doesn't help You should restart your phone.

If that doesn't help you should report it lost wait couple of minutes, then report it found and restarting.

If that doesn't help contact moderators

shirlywang

sure. it does not working. 

@shirlywang wrote:

when can i get through the phone?

So is your service not working?

shirlywang

when can i get through the phone?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

That means on the due date you don't have to make payment

What plan are you on?

If it is your renewal day and you still have the same situation look for reactivate button.

But so far there is nothing required of you, as long as your service is working.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shirlywang 

You can buy a topup voucher or use your credit/debit card on your account to add fund to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shirlywang wrote:

my balance has $20. amount due is 0. how can i pay for amount due in one time payment?

That sounds like you have $20 in Available Funds and that your plan might be the $10 or $15 plan so therefore amount due is zero. Seems to me you're good to go without doing anything.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@shirlywang when you click on  make a payment can you click on other amount? 

Need Help? Let's chat.