cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pay my bill

simona
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I need to pay my Public phone bill, but I have a couple of problems. The authomatic deposit couldn't go through because our card was hacked and we had to cancel it. I just got the new one in the mail today and I was trying to figure out a way to pay online. I realized I didn't have an account yet connected to my e-mail, and in order to make one, I need to get a text from Public. Unfortunately I can not receive texts on my cell because it died and I still dont have a new one! This is a bad combination of events.
Thanks for suggestions!

7 REPLIES 7

@gblackma   Just a heads up about a typo in your online voucher recommendation, I believe you meant xoom.com and not zoom.com who provide video conferencing services? 😊

@simona a good idea is to contact the moderators in order to fix this uo for you. You might end up going to great lengths and find that you have to contact the moderators anyway. Explain your situation and they will have this fixed up in a little bit. 

contact them here:

Customer Service 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@simona wrote:
I need to pay my Public phone bill, but I have a couple of problems. The authomatic deposit couldn't go through because our card was hacked and we had to cancel it. I just got the new one in the mail today and I was trying to figure out a way to pay online. I realized I didn't have an account yet connected to my e-mail, and in order to make one, I need to get a text from Public. Unfortunately I can not receive texts on my cell because it died and I still dont have a new one! This is a bad combination of events.
Thanks for suggestions!

@simona  Your best option is to purchase a voucher online at the following sites:

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Then call 1-855-4PUBLIC from any phone and follow the prompts to add it to your account.

Hope this helps!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@simona you could try using calling 1-855-4PUBLIC (782542)  to pay your bill with a voucher - it will ask for your 10 digit phone number. (No pin required.) 

Vouchers can be bought here

vouchers.jpg

Or for a fee you could use a site like recharge.com or xoom.com

Are you certain that you don't have a self service account? How did you activate? Thanks.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@simona you can contact a moderator by clicking on the? Lower right hand corner and ask Simon the bot to speak to a human then it will create a ticket for you to speak to a moderator they should be able to staighten things out

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

instant top up-01.jpeg

@simona you can use the instant top up method. 

sorry for the stroke of bad luck. 

Need Help? Let's chat.