Did you mean: 

how do i pay for my services

wolfdrakan123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do i pay

11 REPLIES 11

Lanalicious

Hi, you have to go to your account, and select payment options.

hope this helps

wolfdrakan123

wolfdrakan123

How do i sign up for your service

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@wolfdrakan123 Recharge.com and Ding are good if you need to pay using paypal

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase vouchers from these retailers if you wish and recharge via 611.

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

Jodyydoj

Walmart shopper's drugstore or go online to recharge and get voucher code or if u have visa set it up on your account

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wolfdrakan123 wrote:

how do i pay

With Prepaid Service your option to pay for Service is available at thousands & thousands of Stores Nationwide. You Simply buy a Top up Card/Voucher at one of those stores and follow the instructions to add it. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

The easiest way (once you get it set up) is to put a credit card on file and choose auto-pay. You also receive a $2 auto-pay award and on some plans some extra data as a bonus.

If you set up autopay, ignore any texts and messages on your my account on your renewal day. Best to just stay out  of your account during renewal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wolfdrakan123 wrote:

how do i pay

You can log into your self serve account and select payment tab to make your payments using all of the options mentioned by @GR .   You can also use 611 services to make payments.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@wolfdrakan123 credit card, visa debit or prepaid voucher that you can purchase at alot of places!  Are you opening a new account?  All of those work to open an account! 

Need Help? Let's chat.