cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i change my credit card information??

twlau65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how in the world do i change my credit card information?? all i see is a remove auto pay but i want to update my CC . Don't Public mobile want me to pay them correctly?? My CC expired and need to update new one. 

7 REPLIES 7

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@twlau65 wrote:

how in the world do i change my credit card information?? all i see is a remove auto pay but i want to update my CC . Don't Public mobile want me to pay them correctly?? My CC expired and need to update new one. 

i did this few days ago, changed my credit card info -

Login to myaccount > Payment > Manage Credit Card > Replace this credit card.

ryanrudolf_0-1590690597853.png

ryanrudolf_1-1590690707689.png

jedjammer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First things first you must create the self serve account, once competed then you change info under paymnet 

hope this helps

HelenGzik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

change credit card information

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@twlau65 

If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

@twlau65 go make a payment in your self service account. 

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@twlau65 

@twlau65 wrote:

Log into account click ‘Payment’ tab, then select  manage credit cards , allows you to update or remove your credit card.

You will see 2 options that are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the Credit card info

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

On that payment page, click on manage credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.