cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi there

Dorismassie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my name is xxxxxx my mother is xxxxxxx phone numner xxxxxxxxxxxx she is having a hard time putting her time on she has got a 25$ one as well as a 10 and its saying its not working i need someone to email me or call me back so we can fix this my mother has no phone for some odd reason

edited by computergeek541: removed customer's account information

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dorismassie wrote:

my name is xxxxxx my mother is xxxxxxx phone numner xxxxxxxxxxxx she is having a hard time putting her time on she has got a 25$ one as well as a 10 and its saying its not working i need someone to email me or call me back so we can fix this my mother has no phone for some odd reason

edited by computergeek541: removed customer's account information

@Dorismassie 

Is your mother a new or existing customer?

Has she had services working prior to now?

Try one or more of the below trouble shooting:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot                                                            

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dorismassie 

at public mobile no one will make call to you or email you, please remove your personal information and number, here at community site all member is they are customer like me and you,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dorismassie   this is an open forum, you might want to edit your post and remove your name and phone number

So, what was the issue about?   Was it no service?  First , can you logon to My Account and confirm the status of the account?  Active or Suspended.  Also, confirm if there is any fund sitting at Available Fund on My Account. 

Did you setup Autopay? any chance it did not work?  Autopay has hiccup sometime, and in such case, no money was charged and you will need to manually pay to get the service back.   

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Dorismassie wrote:

my name is nicole xxx my mother is doris xxx phone numner xxxxxxxxx she is having a hard time putting her time on she has got a 25$ one as well as a 10 and its saying its not working i need someone to email me or call me back so we can fix this my mother has no phone for some odd reason

Please remove the personal info from your posts (this is a public forum)

Do you mean you can not log in to your accounts to pay?

You can also use vouchers to pay by dialling *611 on your phone.

Edit: If your mother's phone doesn't have service, it means the account has been suspended because lack of payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.