cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hey

iceman1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a friend make a payment through her credit card but my balance is only showing $5 available balance and amount owing is $45 but the full amount of $55 was paid

9 REPLIES 9

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@iceman1968 wrote:

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 3 

Easiest way:

You can capture screenshots by pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously.

The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.

@iceman1968 wrote:

I don't know how to do a screebshot with my phone 

@iceman1968If you want to make a screenshot to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you have to follow these simple steps:
1- Go to the screen you want to capture the screen.
2- There are two methods: using the Android native method by simultaneously pressing the power key and the volume key down or through Samsung's own system by pressing the power or power button located on the right side and the start button, located right under the screen of our Samsung. This method may not be available, depending on the version of the software you have.
3- The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your phone or tablet.

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@iceman1968 wrote:

I had a friend make a payment through her credit card but my balance is only showing $5 available balance and amount owing is $45 but the full amount of $55 was paid

When you pay by credit card, the amount includes applicable taxes.

When you look at the figure amounts through your online account, the taxes are not included.

iceman1968

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 3 

@iceman1968 wrote:

@iceman1968  What kinda phone is it?

iceman1968

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Double check to see if your friend's card is really charged and also click on View Payment History to make sure the money made it to your account.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 1.31.35 PM.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@iceman1968 wrote:

@iceman1968  If you don't mind post a screenshot of yor payment history for that last 30 days minus any personal info of course so that we can help you decipher on what is going on.

@iceman1968 wrote:

Did your plan just renew? If so, check to see if the payment went towards your price plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.