cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

helpmepleasee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan expired. I changed my plan and paid the amount owing, it says i have a 10$ credit and i owe 0$ but it will not activate the plan, it just tells me my plan has expired. what do i dooo

7 REPLIES 7

helpmepleasee

Thanks for your help. I have reached out to the modrator

@helpmepleasee Try adding another $1 to your account, it can trigger it to process the payment.

helpmepleasee

I am trying this now. 

My plan was inactive for a month or so for before i got around to turning it back on. I changed the plan I was on to a cheaper plan since I wasnt really using it. 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.
Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

@helpmepleasee wrote:

both! it says account status: plan expired

And in available funds you have 10$ left? Strange...I would reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 for more help. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@helpmepleasee 

Is your account status active or suspended?  

Sometimes on the day on renewal, in your account page, it will state expired, but your phone will continue to work.  If your phone is working still, I would just wait and it should renew.  

If your phone is not working and suspended with available funds, you can try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It seems to reset your plan.  It doe not harm to your phone or plan.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

helpmepleasee

both! it says account status: plan expired

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@helpmepleasee wrote:

my plan expired. I changed my plan and paid the amount owing, it says i have a 10$ credit and i owe 0$ but it will not activate the plan, it just tells me my plan has expired. what do i dooo

Is it still EXPIRED? Or your phone doesn't work?

Need Help? Let's chat.