cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having trouble logging in with email

RobertG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cant log into using my email not sure what happenned how can I recover my account without an email

11 REPLIES 11

@5872533822 wrote:

I can't access my account with my email.

I forgot my password but cannot get a new one because I cannot access my account with my email address

First off, do you have a Visa Debit or  credit card saved in your account with Autopay active.  If you don't, you don't have to do anything except to stop applying top ups to the account.

If you do have Autopay enabled, you should get your self-serve account access restored and disabled that payment feature.

To get access restored or to have auotpay disabled, contact the moderators.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I can't access my account with my email.

I forgot my password but cannot get a new one because I cannot access my account with my email address

I would like to cancel my account. Please instruct me how to do that. I am an elderly person and in hospital and find it to difficult to access my account when i am having trouble dialing out on my phone. It says no access to long distance.

@RobertG wrote:

I am talking about logging into my account...not the community.  I checked through all of my emails but was unable to find anything, also they had become inactive, so I had to reactivate them

Yes to logging your self-serve account you need your email...ask the moderator for help.

Can you receive the messages emails from public mobile to say to you that your have a message here in the community? It would be this email to use...

RobertG

I am talking about logging into my account...not the community.  I checked through all of my emails but was unable to find anything, also they had become inactive, so I had to reactivate them

@RobertG wrote:

Yes it says your attempt failed Im not sure if it was the correct adress I tried all the emails I have but all failed even with the recovery password page .   My email adresses had become inactive because I wasnt using them, I have since reactivated them on google but still all my attempts failed .....Is there any other way to reset your email and password  My b

Yes write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you with that. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

RobertG

Yes it says your attempt failed Im not sure if it was the correct adress I tried all the emails I have but all failed even with the recovery password page .   My email adresses had become inactive because I wasnt using them, I have since reactivated them on google but still all my attempts failed .....Is there any other way to reset your email and password  My b

horsegentler

Hi @RobertG ,

Could you be just a tad more specific? When you enter your email address in the login page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca) does it come up with a message saying 'sorry your login attempt failed'?

There are a couple things you can check. Sorry, some of them are obvious, but often it's the small obvious things that catch me!

1. Check you typed your email correctly.

2. Check you are using the email you signed up with to begin with. Checking back in your email account to see which address they sent the confirmation emails to could help if you have multiple email addresses like me.

3. Or are you talking about logging into the community with an email address?

A few more details could help us help you solve this 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RobertG wrote:

Cant log into using my email not sure what happenned how can I recover my account without an email

@RobertG  Looks like you just registered here your account here, are you a new customer?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

have you tried teh password reset? 

Also If you have failed numerous attempts to login your account could becom locked adn will require you to send a private message to moderator_team

them might ask you to verify you account via a sms code.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertG wrote:

Can you otherwise access your email inbox?

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Need Help? Let's chat.