cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

friend's account payment

Snurksnurk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible to make a payment anonymously on a friend's account if one has their phone number? Or if one has their referral code?

6 REPLIES 6

@mpcdesign wrote:

A voucher would work, but I have had issues with them, not my best friend. Supposedly, it takes 24 hours to activate.

No, according to some folks around here, SOME vouchers, depending on where you get them, can take a long time to be activated, but some are activated from the moment you buy them.

@Snurksnurk wrote:

Is it possible to make a payment anonymously on a friend's account if one has their phone number?

Yes, it is absolutely possible. The idea of buying a voucher was mentioend earlier. I'm not going to go further into how to apply a top up using that method.

There are some stores that will load it to the Public Mobile account for you. You need to try to find a retail locatin that offers something called a real time voucher. These locations will ask for the phone number of the Public Mobile account and apply the top up on-the-spot.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Snurksnurk wrote:

Is it possible to make a payment anonymously on a friend's account if one has their phone number? Or if one has their referral code?

@Snurksnurk  Yes you can. Just purchase a voucher from a retail location or recharge.com then call 1-855-4PUBLIC

enter your friends number and follow the prompts to add the voucher to their account funds. PIN is not required when adding a voucher.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Not possible @Snurksnurk try hiding a voucher within another gift . Welcome to PM @Snurksnurk .

@Snurksnurk wrote:

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Snurksnurk , that's so nice of you to give a great gift for a friend. Countless and endless calls for a month. A voucher would work, but I have had issues with them, not my best friend. Supposedly, it takes 24 hours to activate. 

No, it is NOT possible to make payment anonymously on a friend's account if one has their phone number? Or if one has their referral code? It's called security for the Public Mobile user. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No. Buy a top up voucher and give it to your friend. They'll need their pin code if they call 611 or there login details if they do it online.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Need Help? Let's chat.