preetibala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi 

i forgot my passwrd and my user name is not working need help

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharry19

Are you getting your method to work? I get to the same spot regardless of already typing in an email address. I have to type in my email address in the resulting page.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@preetibala 

Try to do this way:

Go on PM selfe serve my account page then enter your email id & then click on Forgot password it will send you an email to reset the password. 

If that doesn't work then last option is you have to send a private message to Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent 

I hope this will work for you. 

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@popping wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

You will need the assistance of the moderators.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

The "forgot your password" link on the login page is working.

I got the reset password email in a minute and using the email link to change my password.  It is working.  Just tested.

Apparently, it does not work for some with personal/business emails. But i can confirm it works with Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail and iCloud. 

It is nice to know the exception.  Thanks

@popping wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I got the reset password email in a minute and using the email link to change my password.  It is working.  Just tested.

Apparently, it does not work for some with personal/business emails. But i can confirm it works with Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail and iCloud. 

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

More info on moderators

Also for future reference pls write your account credentials down somewhere so you do not risk losing the account as the website is the only means of contacting support.

@mh1983 wrote:

@popping wrote:

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

You user name is the email address you use during activation.

Have you tried the "Forgot your password" link on the login page to reset your password?

Second this. Hopefully you didn't forget which email address you used when you signed up? I'd go this simpler route first, and if it doesn't work out, only then contact a moderator.

@preetibala If you did forget the email address you used, it  is simple to find out as long as you made sure you typed it correctly. There are multiple ways but most commons one is to check for the welcome email you received after activation (do a search in your email inbox). Whichever email received that welcome email is the email address you use for self-serve. After that, you can try resetting your password here. If that fails, you can reach out to the moderator team as mentioned above. 

popping

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

More info on moderators

No need to get moderator if subscriber is still remember the email address and the security question.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping wrote:

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

You user name is the email address you use during activation.

Have you tried the "Forgot your password" link on the login page to reset your password?

Second this. Hopefully you didn't forget which email address you used when you signed up? I'd go this simpler route first, and if it doesn't work out, only then contact a moderator.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@preetibala, you are going to need to contact the moderator team to resolve your problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

popping

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

Your user name is the email address you use during activation.

You need the email address and the security question to reset your password.  If you don't konw them, you need to send a private message to moderator for help.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@preetibala wrote:

hi 

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.