cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time... one month in..

llthompson00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I'm new to this whole system.

My billing cycle ends tonight the 26th but this morning I received a top up payment of 40 dollars? So will I be charged tomorrow 40 dollars for another month? I'm confused. Can the add on be reversed? any help would be greatly appreciated? or point me in the right direct. 

Thank you..

5 REPLIES 5

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you bought a add on thats why you were charged 40 dollars for top up

Add ons stay each month until they are used

If you didnt get a add on then you should speak to a moderator about it

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pamelaH wrote:

If you're on auto pay it would charge before the end of your cycle, and then the next day your plan should be renewed as in starting from scratch with your data and any add-ons:)

The plan will start "from scratch" BUT the add ons roll over until all used up.

pamelaH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you're on auto pay it would charge before the end of your cycle, and then the next day your plan should be renewed as in starting from scratch with your data and any add-ons:)

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@llthompson00 

Are you not on AutoPay? If you are not on AutoPay, you will have to make payment before end of Sep26. Your plan will renew sometime after midnight. 

To see the final amount due, go to rewards page and that will show you the amount due after counting in your rewards and available balance. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@llthompson00 wrote:

So I'm new to this whole system.

My billing cycle ends tonight the 26th but this morning I received a top up payment of 40 dollars? So will I be charged tomorrow 40 dollars for another month? I'm confused. Can the add on be reversed? any help would be greatly appreciated? or point me in the right direct. 

Thank you..

What do you mean "received a top up payment"? Do you mean your payment card was charged?

What add-on? The payment?

How sure are you of the renewal day? It says that up top? Do you have anything saying suspended or expired?

My sense says this past night was your renewal.

Edit: maybe @mimmo could move this thread up

Need Help? Let's chat.