cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in email address

aghussey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,  I have recently switched my phone to PM and I also made accounts for both of my sons who now have phones.  I must have entered my sons email address in incorrectly and I have no idea how to find out what email I entered.  I find it really hard to get ahold of a moderator as I am not familiar with this site.  Every time I ask SiMon it tells me to enter in the email .... Well .... thats my problem .... I CAN'T!!  I am frustrated with this site, I really don't find it user friendly.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Is there a moderator that can help me?  Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@aghussey  We are happy to be of assistance. The moderator may ask for other information in the account that only you would know...if you have a copy of your activation or a screenshot of it that  would help you verify any other info they may ask. Hopefully they will get back to you quickly. Please remember they will only contact you thru your private message box.

aghussey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.  This is a great help and I just sent off an email using all your information. 

@aghussey Here's a little how to on creating a support ticket, but it sounds as if you have that part under control.

If you NEED a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aghussey  You can contact the moderators thru your private messages. Go to the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. To send a message type in the address bar @Moderator_team and a box will pop up with their name followed by "mod". Tap on it so it fills in the address bar. Then fill in the subject bar ie. Error in email address. Then explain the issue to the moderators and the kind of help you need. Include the ph # of the account, full name on acct.

Pin# (if you know it), payment type, amount, date paid and address on the account and your security question and answer. This will help verify your the account holder. Expect a response in about four hours...could be sooner or later. Keep an eye on your private message box at the  for a little number will pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@aghussey wrote:

Hello,  I have recently switched my phone to PM and I also made accounts for both of my sons who now have phones.  I must have entered my sons email address in incorrectly and I have no idea how to find out what email I entered.  I find it really hard to get ahold of a moderator as I am not familiar with this site.  Every time I ask SiMon it tells me to enter in the email .... Well .... thats my problem .... I CAN'T!!  I am frustrated with this site, I really don't find it user friendly.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Is there a moderator that can help me?  Thanks

It can be frustrating.  However, if you click on the Open support chat (question mark) , type in "moderator" it shows you how to contact a moderator. Or copy and use this url https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope this helps.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Simon is connected to this community, not your son's self serve account.

I'm afraid @CS_Agent is your only hope in this case. That or trying to play "guess the typo," which as you likely know is very difficult.

So, create a community account using your sons ACTUAL email address and send a ticket thru Simon. The mods will attempt to authenticate your sons account and then they will provide you with what you need.

Be patient! It MAY take up to 48 hours to secure a solution.

Need Help? Let's chat.