cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enroll in auto pay

maykel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

if I enroll in autopay and change my mind in the future, will i be able to cancel it?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@maykel 

Lots of users just register a card for the autopay reward of $2 and either top up ahead of time or use a voucher to pay for their service. I currently have a $5 kelloggs visa gift card with $0.27 on it and an expiry date of 09/20. I have a positive balance on my account to cover any charges. Putting a top up payment on your balance ahead of your renewal ensures you never lose service if autopay fails ( it only tries once to charge your card.)

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Yes with two clicks of a button.

You can still pay with vouchers, your card doesn't even have to be valid the day after you register, it can be prepaid with depleted balance after registration (i believe you need to have 1+tax to register it) as long as you don't let autopay execute (ie. pay in advance) you're fine

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@maykel 

Absolutely you just toggle it off in your account  and/or completely remove your card. Autopay will only charge your card after rewards are applied and any funds in your account are applied towards your plan. If there is any amount left owing thats the amount autopay will charge your card. It will only try once to charge your card.  All other charges with your card have to be done by your hand and your approval.

Need Help? Let's chat.