cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate charge on my credit card

S0phie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I got duplicate charge every month now, sept , Oct. and now Nov, i tried to follow instruction to open a ticket, but seems your website has problem. pls give me instruction. thank you !

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@S0phie wrote:

Hi, 

I got duplicate charge every month now, sept , Oct. and now Nov, i tried to follow instruction to open a ticket, but seems your website has problem. pls give me instruction. thank you !

You can try Simon again later. It might be a temp website issue.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@S0phie wrote:

Hi, 

Hi, where are you seeing the duplicate charges?

Do you see them on Payment History section when you logon your self-serve account?

If not, is it possible your credit card is being used by more than one PM account?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@S0phie  try this:

PMST.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@S0phie 

If you are having problem with the ticketing process, you can directly private message a moderator (supposedly takes a bit more time since moderator needs to confirm your identity)

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please click on the question mark icon on the bottom right of the screen to contact a moderator regarding this.  Only a moderator can check and make sure you do not get duplicate charges again.  

Do check your available funds in self-serve.  If the funds are there, then I would suggest that you leave it there for future charges instead of asking for a refund as that process may take longer.

Need Help? Let's chat.