cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double payment by mistake

sunilsharma59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

HI @sunilsharma59   Unfortunately PM is a prepaid provider and they will not refund any money from closed account. The only exception is that if you close the account after porting and they charged you by mistake, then yes, they might refund.  But if you "believe" you closed the account because you didn't use it and Pre-Authorized payment kicks in and charge another cycle, they won't refund.   Or if you ported the account but the account had balanced before it was closed, PM won't refund as well

sunilsharma59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I closed the account. So i need my over billed money

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sunilsharma59 

If the amount of available fund in your account is the same as the over payment, PM left your over payment on your account.  The available fund will be used for your next renewal.  If you ask for refund, it may not arrive in time to pay for your next renewal.

If your over payment is not in your account, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sunilsharma59 

I can understand your frustration with this. Since Public Mobile is prepaid, you will only be charged ahead of time for your plan minus any rewards you have. Now you can add to your balance to have let us say $50 in it. You will only be charged for your plan amount.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sunilsharma59 , the terms of service do not provide for a refund.  It is best to leave the funds in the account for the next renewal.  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sunilsharma59 

Check self service to see if the overpayment is in Available Funds. You can just leave it there and it will go towards the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.