Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double charge

DavidMush
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sep 11, 2019 1GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00 $0.00
Sep 11, 2019 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00 $15.00
Sep 11, 2019 Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit $8.00 $25.00
Sep 11, 2019 Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'international $15.00 $17.00
Sep 11, 2019 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00 $32.00
Sep 11, 2019 Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit $40.00 $42.00

<< < [1] > >>

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous wrote:

SIMon is beyond useless.

I type:

I was double charged

Perfectly sensible thing that some clever AI ought to be able to parse.

It only takes me to pm.

I rarely to never manage to get the magic incantation to result in the stupid form. Submit ticket doesn't do it for me.

Clearing cache etc.

Useless.

I just tried it.  I typed in I was double charged and I was directed to the moderator team by SIMon.  Sadly, like many things Public Mobile, browser cache seems to trip up functionality.  I am not getting to the ticketing page but instead, I go directly to private messaging the moderator team.  I mentioned this quirk the other day and I did some cache clearing, browser restart and it worked.  I am in need of a browser cache clearing again. 

BTW, I did learn something from this latest interaction with SIMon.  I found out I can check moderator wait times.  It is not a numerical value but a qualitative response.  Apparently things are trending well.  It would be nice to hear feedback on whether SIMon is accurate or spreading false hope.

@DavidMushWhat is the total value of your plan? Is it $50? or $35? If all the debit line items adds up to your plan value then it should be okay. The selfserve is a very thin veneer over an accounting system by RedKnee which is supposed to be only be see by telcom's own people.. so it can be confusing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SIMon is beyond useless.

I type:

I was double charged

Perfectly sensible thing that some clever AI ought to be able to parse.

It only takes me to pm.

I rarely to never manage to get the magic incantation to result in the stupid form. Submit ticket doesn't do it for me.

Clearing cache etc.

Useless.

@Triguy wrote:

You may get a faster response by submitting a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

I doubt that it is that much faster but it will result in a ticket number being associated with the private message.  The smart form will also ensure that necessary information is supplied.  Since this is the new process, we should all follow it and point customers to start with SIMon.

johnpaul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You only indicated the debits. Take a look at your credits as well. When there is a system problem, it puts money back into your account as well. If you like, post your payment history here and we may be able to help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You may get a faster response by submitting a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DavidMush Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number, e-mail address and PIN. 

Need Help? Let's chat.