cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double billed

Simardbrad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
hey there. i changed my plan to the promotional one. I had autopay on and yet it told me I didn't and said my account would be suspended and also that my plan change failed. I topped up my account to pay the outstanding balance. i think went back in to change the plan again, but it made me pay again. I looked in my payment history and it looks like I was double or even tripple billed.

could I please have some help getting this fixed?
14 REPLIES 14

@Kolinka wrote:

Changed my plan and was double billed on my credit card

Did you choose change plan now? If so you would not get any credit for your original plan. You should have chosen change on next renewal date.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”.

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human”.

Step 6: Create your ticket.

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

Kolinka

Changed my plan and was double billed on my credit card

@zoosk wrote:

I need help dammit! I,ve been overcharged and double billed on may 12!!! Cell # 438-937-8517

Can't reach the company nor send an email..... anybody??

@zoosk, you posted on an old thread.  You should initiate a new thread for greater visibility.  In any event, please contact the moderator team and they will assist with resolving the double charge.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should probably remove your phone number from your post.

You can contact the @CS_Agent by sending them a private message.  They should be able to help you.

zoosk

I need help dammit! I,ve been overcharged and double billed on may 12!!! Cell # 438-937-xxxx

Can't reach the company nor send an email..... anybody??

michelsavage966
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got double billed too. They promised a refund within 15 to 21 days. After 33 days, still nothing depsite sending several private messages. Gregory sent a refund ticket number, but nothing happened on my credit card. Why such problems with such a simple procedure that works with all merchants, but not with Public Mobile. What's the problem here?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Ryom9999

Thank you for your patience!

As long as you sent me a private message, I will look into it and rectify the extra charge for you. Keep an eye out for my private message 😉

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Ryom9999
Ive PMd Mary a few days ago with no response. Ive been doublebilled also but getting nowhere.
Definitely frustrating for me...

mjs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mary to the rescue. Great job Smiley Wink

Simardbrad

Thank you to everybody. Mary resolved it.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Simardbrad

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear about this - seems like you came across a glitch in our system.

If indeed you did get charged extra, rest assured that we'll make it right for you 🙂 Would you mind sending me your phone number by private message?

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

Sorry to hear your billing woes!

This is definitely someting one of our moderators can help you with.  @Shazia_K?

Hope it gets sorted soon,

Neil

mjs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

send a private message with your phone number to one of the moderators and they should be able to assist you.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

that would be a case for one of the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.