cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card

Tammypage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

credit card was registed and now it wont registed and I am trying to pay a phone bill

7 REPLIES 7

@Tammypage wrote:

it says I need to registed but it wont let me now

@Tammypage If you would like to re-register the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Tammypage use this method to pay your bill before your device gets cut off. do this while your waiting to recieve a message from customer support

instant top up-01.jpeg

@Tammypage to register your credit card  log into your self service account,  go payment then manage my card.And follow the instructions that I gave you in my previous post . Make a patment.png

If you cant add it, do as @RossN suggests and contact the moderators. Ask them to add it for you.

@Tammypage If the problem persists click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator they can help you with your issue

Tammypage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it says I need to registed but it wont let me now

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Tammypage wait 50 minutes, clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to add it. When entering your credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Once you get it added, if your account is suspended, you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Tammypage have you tried dialing *611  to make a payment?

Need Help? Let's chat.