cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card won't validate

dragontamer306
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to buy an add-on and my credit card won't be validated/authorized.  I have an appropriate credit card from their list and from a Canadian institution.  I've tried using a different browser, unblocking pop-ups, clearing website and cookie caches, using a different device, carefully ensuring the banking info is meticulously inputted.....all of the suggested troubleshoots. Is anyone else having trouble recently with this?  I haven't had any trouble in the past.  

5 REPLIES 5

dragontamer306
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just heard from a moderator that their system was blocking my card.  I had to send them some information and they'll unblock it.  I realize I can buy vouchers but the whole thing is I want to set up auto pay to get a discount!  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you need to get this done soon, you could purchase a voucher and add it in self serve or by dialling 611. Once you have available funds you can buy thge add-on.

Online vouchers at slight premuim available at https://www.muskbird.com/public-mobile-instant-top-up/, ding.com, and recharge.com.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dragontamer306 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.  Leave the unit # blank.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dragontamer306Do you live in an apartment or strata? If so leave the unit number blank.. also truncate the space out of the postal code.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.