cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card expiry only goes to 2024 and my card is 2025

forbez93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I am having issues paying for my monthly plan. The debit card I am using expires in 2025 and the option only goes as far as 2024. I am hoping to get this resolved asap as my plan is due in 2 days

10 REPLIES 10

CanadianStoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Quickest option is to get a payment voucher until the mods have time to sort out your issue.

frostbite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

nother reason why im glad i have a CC.....u can try the latest year but ur better to also contact the mods about this

someone having problem with card is why you are glad that you have a credit card?

skirtjustice

Yes, this is frustrating as heck with the limited payment options available and then those few payment types that are accepted can't even be admnistered properly. No direct link to even the accounting dept?  Not impressed.

@forbez93 wrote:

Hey guys

I gave all of these a try and still no joy. Canged the region, changed the date to 2024 and tried  adding payment voucher. Thinking with the weekend that is in it that the support team may not be active until Monday or even Tuesday? Thanks for all your feedback so far, much appreciated.

@forbez93  I was under the impression mods worked everyday. even holidays.

forbez93

Hey guys

I gave all of these a try and still no joy. Canged the region, changed the date to 2024 and tried  adding payment voucher. Thinking with the weekend that is in it that the support team may not be active until Monday or even Tuesday? Thanks for all your feedback so far, much appreciated.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kav2001c   Setting to 2024 has been tried in the past, and lead to failure (link).  Maybe it is different now, let's see the answer from @forbez93 

Have you tried just setting expiry to 2024?

Many online validation tools dont check or care about actual expiry date

JaimeLaPizza

You can get payment vouchers at the stores listed on this page (maybe you will need to change your region at top left corner of the page, this link is for Quebec): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/payment-voucher

JaimeLaPizza

Because you have little time before time's up, maybe you could consider topping up with payment vouchers, that will give you some extra time to sort this out (in fact, have Public Mobile sort this out !)

JaimeLaPizza

This looks like something that can only be solved by the moderators team (maybe they can enter it manually).  You should contact them right away, especially because things could be slowed down because of the holiday.  To send the moderator team a private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.