cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card date expired wont except new card

BiilG1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been using same credit card for 6 years and my card expired I got a new one but you guys wont except my payment

12 REPLIES 12

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can make a payment using recharge.com.

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can buy public mobile prepaid card and put by calling 611 

Good luck

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Try just making a one time payment with the new card. That way you'll know immediately if it accepted the card. Then you can delete the old card and replace it with a new one using the info that was accepted.

Please do clear your internet cache and use incognito mode to clear prior attempts.

@BiilG1968 wrote:

2023 does the voucher cover texting in Canada. 

The voucher funds are applied to your account.

You're free to text anywhere as long as it's included in your plan.

BiilG1968

2023 does the voucher cover texting in Canada. 

@BiilG1968 wrote:

how do I contact moderator?

@BiilG1968 

psf.JPG

@BiilG1968 wrote:

how do I contact moderator?Simon.JPG

BiilG1968

how do I contact moderator?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BiilG1968 , try removing the old credit card and then adding the new one instead of using the replacement option.  Try clearing browser cache before signing in.  Remember also that apartment field should be left empty and postal code is 6 digits with no space in the middle.  

There is an issue with 2025 and up to imput...some posts show a fix has been made. Do you have that option in your account to add that year. If not you have to get a moderator to help. In the meantime as suggested use a voucher, another card or even buy a visa/debit card (But check the expiry date) to use for this cycles renewal and you will be able to keep your Auto Pay reward. Obviously not with the voucher....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Is the expiry date 2025?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BiilG1968 Sorry to hear that your renewal got rejected. Did you update the new expiry date in My Account? If the system rejects on your update, you need to contact the Moderator for update the information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.