cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: File adjusted with referral bonus ... what about autopay for next month ?

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Sorry I'm still confused the autopay credit for the current month always shows up on the next month ?  Should it not be credited for the current month ?

For example, in December I should have the autopay credit for Nov (my sign up month) plus the autopay credit for December and pay $11+tax.  Then with my $10 referral credit I would actually be charged $1+tax for December ?

This would not include my 2nd month free promo, which is ok, as I am just trying to understand the normal billing process.  I promise I will get this soon lol.

The autopay reward doesn't apply to the first month for reasons I don't know. However, December will be free which the system doesn't tell you, if it does charge you in December contact the moderators. January will cost you $1 using the sum of your credits and after that each month will regularly cost $13 ($2 autopay reward).

It's just that the first few months especially with rewards and a free month make it even more confusing.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: File adjusted with referral bonus ... what about autopay for next month ?

@Ed404 wrote:

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Sorry I'm still confused the autopay credit for the current month always shows up on the next month ?  Should it not be credited for the current month ?

For example, in December I should have the autopay credit for Nov (my sign up month) plus the autopay credit for December and pay $11+tax.  Then with my $10 referral credit I would actually be charged $1+tax for December ?

This would not include my 2nd month free promo, which is ok, as I am just trying to understand the normal billing process.  I promise I will get this soon lol.

The autopay reward doesn't apply to the first month for reasons I don't know. However, December will be free which the system doesn't tell you, if it does charge you in December contact the moderators. January will cost you $1 using the sum of your credits and after that each month will regularly cost $13 ($2 autopay reward).

It's just that the first few months especially with rewards and a free month make it even more confusing.

Thank you so much that explanation really helps me understand what is going on with the account.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member

@Dolphin1  Your credits should be applied within the next 48 hours if your $10 credit hasn't already. Most likely by the end of business on Monday. A little push to your friends on the great deal offered until tomorrow but if theyre hesitant a xmas deal should come about and hopefully the $20 refer a friend credit should still be around.

What do I truly owe on my next bill?

This is show under available funds on the overview page:

• Available Funds: $12.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Dec 30, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
  • Amount Owing: $3.00

If I click on rewards this is what it shows:

Rewards

As of today your estimated payment is: $1Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 30, 2019
Plan Cost (Including Discounts) $15
Total Rewards earned
($2)
As of today your estimated payment is:

$1
Actual amount may change based on account activity prior to your payment due date.
10 day plans are not eligible for rewards.
Want to reduce your payment even more? Find out more here.

What do I truly owe on my next bill ?  I am new to PM and the billing area is confusing me.

Mayor / Maire

Re: What do I truly owe on my next bill?

@Dolphin1 wrote:

This is show under available funds on the overview page:

• Available Funds: $12.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Dec 30, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
  • Amount Owing: $3.00

If I click on rewards this is what it shows:

Rewards

As of today your estimated payment is: $1Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 30, 2019
Plan Cost (Including Discounts) $15
Total Rewards earned
($2)
As of today your estimated payment is:

$1
Actual amount may change based on account activity prior to your payment due date.
10 day plans are not eligible for rewards.
Want to reduce your payment even more? Find out more here.

What do I truly owe on my next bill ?  I am new to PM and the billing area is confusing me.

Looks like your next renewal will want $1 after all is done.

Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 

Didn't you have this question just the other day?

The front page doesn't calculate any rewards. Perhaps because they can change.

The rewards page is your current net owing wrt rewards that you're in line for.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Dolphin1 

I'm sorry if I did.  I'm new to this and trying to wrap my head around the set up, billing and rewards I received.

Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 

Your next payment from your autopay cc is calculated as below:

Plan cost - available fund - loyalty reward - autopay reward - community reward - refer-a-friend reward 

Your next renewal payment from your cc = $15 - $12 AF - $0 LR - $2 AR - $0 CR - $0 RR = $1

Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Dolphin1 

I'm sorry if I did.  I'm new to this and trying to wrap my head around the set up, billing and rewards I received.

I suppose even that rewards page could change if something changes. There are two flavours of inputs of these things.

1. credits = money deposited into your Available Funds

2. rewards = rewards that you get that get rolled into Available Funds at renewal time. Then the renewal uses what it can get from Available Funds and then it would try to go to autopay if insufficient.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It takes awhile to understand and even then can be confusing. You received $10 direct to available funds, likely for being referred. You also received $2 direct to available funds to reimburse you for paying full price even though you set up Autopay. 

The Rewards area shows your all regular rewards you accumulate during this 30 day cycle. Everything that accumulates here will be moved up to and added to "available funds" just as your monthly renewal is being processed. So far $2 has been put there as your Autopay credit for your next renewal as you have Autopay set up to pay that bill even though it might not result in a charge to your credit card. Any more rewards that come in before your next renewal will land in the rewards area but you may have more funds arrive direct into Available Funds such as a credit to make next month free.

AE_Collector