cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

confused on cost break down ... new member

I just joined Public Mobile and need clarification on how to read the cost breakdown.  Does the below mean my next bill will be $11+tax ?

 

When I joined I paid my first month $15+tax.  I signed up for autopay, so I assume the first discount of $2 is the autopay for Dec and the available funds of $2 is the autopay discount for November.

 

Plan cost (including discounts)    $15

Total rewards earned                   ($2)

Available funds in your account   ($2)

As of today your estimated total is $11

 

Clarification on reading this is appreciated.

Mayor / Maire

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member


@Dolphin1 wrote:

I just joined Public Mobile and need clarification on how to read the cost breakdown.  Does the below mean my next bill will be $11+tax ?

 

When I joined I paid my first month $15+tax.  I signed up for autopay, so I assume the first discount of $2 is the autopay for Dec and the available funds of $2 is the autopay discount for November.

 

Plan cost (including discounts)    $15

Total rewards earned                   ($2)

Available funds in your account   ($2)

As of today your estimated total is $11

 

Clarification on reading this is appreciated.


You have it right.

Welcome to PM.

Mayor / Maire

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member

@Dolphin1  Yes, that is correct your next bill will be $11 plus tax.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member


@z10user4 wrote:

@Dolphin1 wrote:

I just joined Public Mobile and need clarification on how to read the cost breakdown.  Does the below mean my next bill will be $11+tax ?

 

When I joined I paid my first month $15+tax.  I signed up for autopay, so I assume the first discount of $2 is the autopay for Dec and the available funds of $2 is the autopay discount for November.

 

Plan cost (including discounts)    $15

Total rewards earned                   ($2)

Available funds in your account   ($2)

As of today your estimated total is $11

 

Clarification on reading this is appreciated.


You have it right.

Welcome to PM.


 

Thank you for clarifying the above.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member

@Dolphin1If you find a friend to refer with the bonus $20 credit your next 2 renewals will be $0 owing and $2 owing.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member


@darlicious wrote:

@Dolphin1If you find a friend to refer with the bonus $20 credit your next 2 renewals will be $0 owing and $2 owing.


I have told a couple of people about it and they seem interested, so perhaps once they decide.  I'm waiting for my "free second month" to be applies, as well as my $10 friend sign up bonus.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: confused on cost break down ... new member

@Dolphin1 

The trick is to be pushy without being TOO pushy! The clock is running on this deal so that supplies some urgency. Some aspects of this promo are likely to be extended, likely through to Jan 1 like last year but personally I doubt all parts will be extended or at least not for all plans, especially low monthly $ plans.

AE_Collector

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

File adjusted with referral bonus ... what about autopay for next month ?

Yesterday after I signed up the file showed I paid $15, then there was a credit for $2 and another $2 credit.  I posted and was told that was my auto pay for Nov and Dec.

 

Now the account has been updated with the referral bonus I got for signing up and shows the following:

 

$15 payment to the account

$2 autopay reward

$10 referral credit

My amount owing for Dec is $3

 

My question is when I am charged in Dec will the the Dec autopay reward show again for next month ? Sorry for all the questions, as this is all new to me.

 

Also, with the Black Friday special I was to get the second month free.  Will this be reflected for Dec ?

 

 

 

Mayor / Maire

Re: File adjusted with referral bonus ... what about autopay for next month ?

@Dolphin1 

The billing system can be confusing at first.  

 

Your 2nd autopay will show up on your available balance on your next renewal date.  The 2nd month credit should also be in your avaiable funds within 72 hours.  

 

 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: File adjusted with referral bonus ... what about autopay for next month ?


@Dunkman wrote:

@Dolphin1 

The billing system can be confusing at first.  

 

Your 2nd autopay will show up on your available balance on your next renewal date.  The 2nd month credit should also be in your avaiable funds within 72 hours.  

 

 


Sorry I'm still confused the autopay credit for the current month always shows up on the next month ?  Should it not be credited for the current month ?

 

For example, in December I should have the autopay credit for Nov (my sign up month) plus the autopay credit for December and pay $11+tax.  Then with my $10 referral credit I would actually be charged $1+tax for December ?

 

This would not include my 2nd month free promo, which is ok, as I am just trying to understand the normal billing process.  I promise I will get this soon lol.