cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused about the free month

mksens00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up a month ago to public mobile when it was "sign up and get a free month of service"

my question is, my payment date is coming up. I do not see credsit in my account for the free month. Does it just do it automatically or should I see the account being credited?

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mksens00 wrote:

I signed up a month ago to public mobile when it was "sign up and get a free month of service"

my question is, my payment date is coming up. I do not see credsit in my account for the free month. Does it just do it automatically or should I see the account being credited?

I received the free month credit 2 weeks after activation.  Offically, you will get your credit within 30 days after activation.

When is your renewal date?  Did you activate your plan during the promo period?

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When did you sign-up? Make sure you are eligible for one of promotions shown in the forum announcements.

The credit should appear within 30 days of your sign-up. If you don't see it, contact moderator_team by submitting a ticket or sending them a private message.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mksens00 what date did you sign up on? And what plan did your sign up for? There was a period from Dec 16 to 20 when there was no promotion.  The first promotion applied to accounts $35 and over and the second any new account .

@mksens00 wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mksens00 wrote:

@mksens00 You will get credits for your second month of service within 30 days of signing up. If you signed up during that promo,  and din't receive the credit after 30 days, contact moderators who can help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.