cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges outside my pay period

JPrieto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My payment is on the 15th of the month but I see charges on the 12 and 13th of the month. I don't understand why.

I did make a change to my plan (downgrade to the $15 plan a few days before the due date) but I assume the new plan to have started on the 15th...

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6

JPrieto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you everybody! maybe they didn't charge me for those days from previous cycle, it was just the history selectted for last 7 days...

If your last automatic renewal was October 15 it will be in November 14 this month (30 day plans). If yo went in and changed plans a couple of dats earlier and chose "change at next renewal" it would happen on the 14th. But if you chose "change now" it would have renewed right then charging the $15 plus tax on that day.

AE_Collector

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JPrieto wrote:

Hi,

My payment is on the 15th of the month but I see charges on the 12 and 13th of the month. I don't understand why.

I did make a change to my plan (downgrade to the $15 plan a few days before the due date) but I assume the new plan to have started on the 15th...

Thank you,

Perhaps you paid for an immediate plan change or made manual payments.
We can help to explain the charges if you care to post a screenshot of your payment history (without showing us any personal details).

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If your payment was due on 15th of the 31 day month, the next one will be on 14th. There are no monthly plans here, all the plans are 30 day plans. Your due date will shift 5 days yearly, 6 days on leap year. 

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you made an immediate plan change, you would have paid for it right away.

On your account, which plan do you have now?

Take a gander at your payment history on your account. What does it say?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JPrieto, plan cycles are 30 days, not monthly.  Except for 30 day months, the renewal date changes. 

Need Help? Let's chat.