cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges and texts from PM

MC4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I had asked to have my PM plan end Oct. 24 and refund any payments on that day and afterwards.
I was told that happened and I am not sure I received the credit/refund for Oct. and know I was charged in Nov.

I was out of country for 2 months and my phone was off until yesterday however it seems PM did not cancel my subscription.
Please credit me back to my credit card the amount for those 2 months.
I reenacted my account this morning with the $15/month plan as I almost never use my phone!

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TEXTS THAT MY PAYMENT IS DUE - IT IS PAID AUTOMATICALLY AND THANKING ME FOR DOING IT - I WANT NO TEXTS FROM PM UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING OF AN IMPORTANT NATURE!

And even as I am typing this I got a text saying my payment is due!!!!!

PLEASE STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT!
thank you, M
3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@MC4 wrote:
I had asked to have my PM plan end Oct. 24 and refund any payments on that day and afterwards.
I was told that happened and I am not sure I received the credit/refund for Oct. and know I was charged in Nov.

I was out of country for 2 months and my phone was off until yesterday however it seems PM did not cancel my subscription.
I reenacted my account this morning with the $15/month plan as I almost never use my phone!

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TEXTS THAT MY PAYMENT IS DUE - IT IS PAID AUTOMATICALLY AND THANKING ME FOR DOING IT - I WANT NO TEXTS FROM PM UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING OF AN IMPORTANT NATURE!

thank you, M

@MC4 You've reactivated your plan and plan to stay with the $15 plan? Login to self srerve and confirm that plan is listed as "Active".

Deal with the missing refund by submitting a ticket as already suggested.

I know of no way to stop the information texts from PM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Login to your Self-Serve and disable AutoPay. Login a few hours or a day later to confirm this change occurred.

Your Plan (and phone service) will be Suspended the next time there's insufficient funds in account (and no AutoPay) to renew it.

Your account will be Terminated (permanently closed) after your Plan remains Suspended for 90 days.

The only way to speed up the process is to request a Mobile Number Port (with your currently active PM phone number) through another carrier. Once the number becomes Active on a new operator it's automatically Terminated on the old operator. The number has to be Active during the MNP, it can't be Suspended, and it can't be recovered if it's already been Terminated. 

Or, if you don't care about your phone number, just abandon it - change it to some other randomly-generated phone number through Self-Serve - configure your SMS software to block/ignore all notifications sent from PM's numbers - stop using your PM SIM card.

You can msg the PM Mods or get a ticket from Simon if you like, but I think they'll just offer the above advice/instructions anyhow and they usually won't (can't) issue refunds for prepaid service. 

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@MC4 wrote:

thank you, M

Your best bet is probably to get in contact with a moderator and start a ticket through the '?' at the bottom right of your screen.  I'm not sure how often they check these boards.

Need Help? Let's chat.