cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged me twice

qlm2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

retail: Fast cell repair, Burnaby already charge me cash monthly fee with sim card when begining with no credit card. But now you charge me credit card again within 3 days when I add credit card on Sept 12. Please refund me or for next month fee.

17 REPLIES 17

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Is your balance 15? I that case this will be used for the next cycle

Can you take a screenshot of your payment history? ( zoomout or blackout any confidential info)

Thanks

@qlm2016 wrote:

does not matter with balance.  I paid cash $15 with tax to retail when active. But public mobile charged me again when add autopay card.

This did not happen the way you describe. Public Mobile would not charge your card when you activate autopay. It would only happen if you picked a plan while activating a SIM, or picked a new plan.

I suspect, you can confirm, that you paid the retailer for just a SIM card and then activated it online?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

I see now you mean the arrow at the right? Just hit enter instead. That's what I did instinctively.

I used the link below, typed "I was charged twice" clicked contact us, and was able to start a ticket.

Not sure why you're having difficulties?

chargedtwice.PNG

@qlm2016 wrote:

does not matter with balance.  I paid cash $15 with tax to retail when active. But public mobile charged me again when add autopay card.

OK...so once more...log into My Account. Do you have any $$ in Available Funds ?

qlm2016

Submit button is grey. I can not submit.

@dabr wrote:

@qlm2016 wrote:

where is gree question mark?

Bottom right of this screen.

You can also try this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

qlm2016

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@qlm2016 wrote:

retail: Fast cell repair, Burnaby already charge me cash monthly fee with sim card when begining with no credit card. But now you charge me credit card again within 3 days when I add credit card on Sept 12. Please refund me or for next month fee.

Log into My Account and see if your most recent payment is sitting in Available Funds. If so, that will be for your next renewal.

@qlm2016 wrote:

I set a auto pay. I paid cash to retail before add  card. Public mobil charged me again after add card.

Were you charged just for the SIM card earlier, then PM charged you for your plan?  Which would be correct unlesss you were offered a free SIM at activation.

Go through your payment history to make sure you're not forgetting some part of the charges.

@qlm2016 wrote:

Bottom right of this screen.

You can also try this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

qlm2016

@qlm2016 wrote:

I set a auto pay. I paid cash to retail before add  card. Public mobil charged me again after add card.

@qlm2016  I see. What is your account balance when you dial 611 from your device?

qlm2016

@qlm2016 wrote:

the amout is $16.8.

@qlm2016  Sound like you activated your plan ($15)  at a retail location. So they charged you $10.00 for the card plus tax and they also charged you the cost of a voucher. So you added AutoPay to your account correct? Are you sure the charge was not for the voucher? Check your payment history via selfserve online. If you still feel that you were incorrectly charged then submit a ticket for resolution.

psf (1).JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qlm2016 wrote:

So you're on the $15 plan. Did you make a payment when you added the card? Is your Available Funds now $15 after the renewal? If so then it will just get used for your next renewal and leave your card alone. Did you set up autopay to get the $2 reward?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If this is the case, you would have renewed your same plan early which is not possible without moderator help, I understand. Double check to see if the amounts are the exact same.

qlm2016

the amout is $16.8.

Need Help? Let's chat.