cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged extra

Imran_Hasan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi I have 2 dollar autopay and 1 dollar loyalty bonus in my plan, i run 35 dollar plan but this month i have been charged approximately 38 dollar. can someone explain me why. It should not be come upto 38 with tax. 

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow 

This glitch only occurs when using lost/stolen to suspend the account (an active one). When your account goes thru renewal the first thing to occur payment wise is your rewards are applied to your balance. If you subsequently are suspended due to non payment for whatever reason your rewards have already been added to your balance. You usually have to pay your full plan amount but the rewards are then available to you as funds in your balance after you reactivate the account.

Thats why you get the texts the next day from pm...the first tells you your rewards have been successfully applied the second that your account/plan has renewed. If you don't get the latter then you know your service may be suspended.

@Imran_Hasan 

Did you get the text from pm saying your rewards were applied the day your plan renewed?

@darlicious , just to confirm, if the account came back from Suspended (maybe due to autopay failure) would the reward all gone too and require Mod to help?

@Imran_Hasan 

Did you use the lost/stolen feature in the last 30 days even briefly? That will cause your rewards to not apply. You will have to ask the moderators to apply them manually. Submit a support ticket via simon by clicking the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type in acoount specific issue and then human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Imran_Hasan , you mentioned it got charged "approximately 38 dollar",   what exact amount show up on your credit card?  Which province you are in (just want to know the tax rate)

You also mentioned that you should get $2 Autopay discount + $1 Loyalty discount, do they both show up on our account page now?

@Imran_Hasan look at your payment history. maybe your rewards weren't applied

Imran_Hasan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes but how it comes 38 dollars. I don't know. can someone give a solution

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It would be 32 + tax.

Log into your account to check under rewards if both your autopay and loyalty awards appear.

Need Help? Let's chat.