Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge credit card

Khibari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been charged twice this month on the same day

11 REPLIES 11

@darlicious, @Anonymous, changed  @Nezgar, thanks!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 

Here are the unicode speech bubble unicode characters you could use to copy to your sig - the right one shows for me in desktop firefix, the left one does not (which is what PM's little graphic uses... but maybe right is close enough haha) Oh, Speech balloon shows - thats pretty close!

🗨 Right Speech Bubble
🗪 Left Speech Bubble (This one doesn't show in my desktop PC firefox...)

💬 Speech Balloon

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@popping 

It's completely understandable to overlook a change and accidently post help that is questionable.... as @ShawnC13 pointed out to you. I think we can let him just reread his own post in this situation.

Lol......

Oh the irony in this case. But we've all been there quoting back newbs posted personal info once or twice or leaving a subject line in place. I turned off signatures long ago so I didn't see what you were seeing. So yeah ol' ShawnC13 needs to do a little edit. 🙂

@popping 

It's completely understandable to overlook a change and accidently post help that is questionable.... as @ShawnC13 pointed out to you. I think we can let him just reread his own post in this situation.

Lol......(?)(?)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Khibari wrote:

Hello @Khibari ,

If you see TWO charges on your credit card for your plan amount, on the same day, I would wonder about that too. Unless there was some kind of add-on you purchased.

If you did not purchase an addon (or changed your Plan as @Triguy  posts), I would let the moderators know of these 2nd charge. Make sure the 2nd charge is showing in your "Available Funds" on your SELF SERVE account. The Available Funds will be used on your next renewal, so there is really no need to ask for a refund (as that may take longer to get anyways).

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 

Thank you.  I updated my post.

@popping wrote:

@Khibari wrote:

Login to account.

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

If the amount equal to or over the extra charge to your cc less sales tax, PM leave the extra payment in your account to be used in your next renewal date.

If the amount of available fund in your account is much less than 1 payment, create a support ticket using the ? button at the lower right hand corner of this page.

@popping, there no longer is a "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen it has been changed to a "chat bubble"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Khibari wrote:

Login to account.

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

If the amount equal to or over the extra charge to your cc less sales tax, PM leave the extra payment in your account to be used in your next renewal date.

If the amount of available fund in your account is much less than 1 payment, create a support ticket using the chat button at the lower right hand corner of this page.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Khibari...

the PM billing info can be confusing. Could you post a screen snip of your last 30 days billing and someone is sure to interpret it for you. Make sure to edit out any personal info...eg; phone number.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make a plan change ?  You have the option to change immediately or on next renewal date ?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Khibari 

I can understand your frustration with this. Can you sign in to your self serve and visit this link to see what the charges were? If you notice you were charged more keep in mind that taxes are added to your plan’s amount. Rest assured that you won’t be overcharged as it’s improbable with this prepaid service.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

Need Help? Let's chat.