cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing credit card on file

yvinogradov
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi!

I would like to change the credit card for the autopay. I can't find a way to do that (except for possibly removing the autopay alltogether and enabling it again with a new credit card. Any tips?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

IssacKu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • Great answer PAULRANG18

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There is place to change the credit card, you don't need to remove the card.

log into the self serve, click the "payment", on the bottom, you can see "manage credit card", then you click "replace this credit card", you will ok to replace new card.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Tips to setup autopay:

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log in to your account and click on PAYMENT. Then choose REMOVE/ CHANGE CREDIT CARD and make appropriate changes. Easy to do.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your  Self-Serve account , select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.