cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing credit card info

dhw1066
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had a new credit card issued. I have to change the info on my account. Do I just remove auto pay and reset up with a auto pay and credit card?

9 REPLIES 9

raipang

I can't find it any page what can I do?

@raipang  The manage my card is located bottom left of the page.

raipang

I am suspended cause recently my credit card info has been changed and I had not been updated the info during my activating periods.

I tried to find "manage my card" under the "payment" tab as you recomanded though, can not find the words at all and also can not make a payment. 

Let me know the way to make a payment.

thanks

Ranger677

@geopublic wrote:

Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Thanks a lot.  This part had me stuck as it kept on rejecting

Pondball
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks @geopublic just got back from a trip and almost forgot to update my card info... your explanation was spot on!

dhw1066

Thanks. I was looking in autopay instead of payment. Got it changed.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dhw1066 wrote:

I have had a new credit card issued. I have to change the info on my account. Do I just remove auto pay and reset up with a auto pay and credit card?

@dhw1066 

If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dhw1066  hi no you don't need to remove autopay just go into manage my card under one time payment remove old cc and replace with new one

Need Help? Let's chat.