cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

cheowk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just subcribe 25 dollars plan, and a week ago. Can i change plan to 60 dollars plan? anytime or have to be by the end of the billing cycle? if anytimes, am going to get the partial return from my previous plan? or i lose the 25 dollars and pay 60 dollars to the new plan?

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cheowk You can make plan changes yourself in your PM self-serve account and future date them to begin when your current plan ends. If you change plans immediately (i.e.not future dated), then the new plan will replace  the old one and you'll lose what you paid for the old one, since PM is an entirely prepaid service provider and there are no refunds.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cheowk wrote:

i just subcribe 25 dollars plan, and a week ago. Can i change plan to 60 dollars plan?

@cheowk  Yes you can. 

anytime or have to be by the end of the billing cycle?

You can choose immediate or on next renewal when you are setting up the change.

if anytimes, am going to get the partial return from my previous plan? or i lose the 25 dollars

No, you will lose your $25.00

and pay 60 dollars to the new plan?

Yes, you will get charged $60.00 for the new plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cheowk wrote:

i just subcribe 25 dollars plan, and a week ago. Can i change plan to 60 dollars plan? anytime or have to be by the end of the billing cycle? if anytimes, am going to get the partial return from my previous plan? or i lose the 25 dollars and pay 60 dollars to the new plan?

If you change plans in middle of current plan...you'll forfeit whatever balance is left. There are no refunds or prorating. You can change plans but future date to next renewal date. That way you won't lose current plan and you won't pay until next renewal.

Log into My Account / Change Plans..Make your selection, then scroll down to Change Now or Change at next Renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.