Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cell was suppended ....autopay was charged to credit card

LeonardHCassidy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

My cell was suspended, on July 21/21

My credit card was set to auto pay, it has worked since I signed up. I checked my bank and payment went thru. Used another card and paid again today July 23/21

Please reverse one of the payments.

Do I need to set up auto pay again?

Leonard Cassidy

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LeonardHCassidy   i am reading your post again..from what you experienced, your account was suspended due to Autopsy failed,  you manually paid with another car and service is back. 

Unless your manually paid twice today, it does not sound like your got charged twice this month.   If Autopsy failed, it won't try again.  Check both  your  credit card accounts and confirm how many time PM charged.  I think just once, from your manual payment only.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LeonardHCassidy wrote:

hi

My credit card was set to auto pay, it has worked since I signed up. I checked my bank and payment went thru. Used another card and paid again today July 23/21

Leonard Cassidy

@LeonardHCassidy ,

When you said your cell was suspended on July 21/21, was that just a message that you saw on your Self Serve account?

If so, and you still had all your services, those "Expired" and "Suspended" message on Self Serve can be ignored.

If you had NO services than perhaps your Autopay failed, which can happen. It sounds like you made a payment so, is everything working now?

If you did not remove the registered credit card from your Autopay, and your account still says it is registered for autopay, than you do not need to set up Autopay again.

If you have additional funds in your balance due to an extra payment, it is recommended just to leave it there for your next renewal. You will still be awarded your Autopay reward this way. The Available Funds balance will always be used first prior to charging the registered credit card on account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LeonardHCassidy wrote:

hi

Leonard Cassidy

Was Autopay for this month completed?  If so, curious why you have pay again today manually ?

If you have confirmed that Autopay for this month worked.. and you just pay again today, check what is showing as Available Fund on My Account.  If that shows the same amount you paid today, that is good.  The amount is sitting on the system, not used yet.  PM will used the "Available Fund" for your next renewal so you don't need to ask for a refund.

You mentioned you paid by another card, so, you have setup a different card on the system?  if so , just check if Autopay is set to enable. 

My Account->Payment Tab, Manage Autopay, it would show you the card (couple digits in the front and last couple digits) it will use for Autopay

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Autopay sometimes fails.  You would be better off to just leave the credit which can be applied to your next payment.  You could try removing and add back your credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.