cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel my account

rocknrio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am outside of canada and I cannot receive SMS messages to set up my online account for Public mobile.

How can i cancel my plan ? 

I dont have auto-pay set up...so perhaps I wont be charged anymore.. ??

4 REPLIES 4

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rocknrio wrote:

I am outside of canada and I cannot receive SMS messages to set up my online account for Public mobile.

@rocknrioYou are never charged anything unless you have autopay set up or you manually make a payment. Invoices requesting money do not exist here. You pre-pay for services or agree to future services that will be charged by entering the auto-pay system to charge you for your convenience. This is a pre-paid service so if you stop paying for 90 days after your last 30/90 day agreement runs out your account will be deleted. It would be best to login one more time to confirm there is no on-file credit or debit card .

@stonechuckerI think @Anonymous may be a bot, not actually human.  Forgive me S--S I was informed you are not a bot. I am sure you can understand where I would get that impression from.

@Anonymous, there is no need to contact the moderators for this.  As explained by @ShawnC13, with AutoPay not enabled, everything will cancel itself after 90-days of inactivity.

EDIT:  Also, you can change your macro for how to contact the moderators, as the instructions have changed within the last month or so, and this is no longer the process.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rocknrio wrote:

If you do not have autopay setup your account will expire and sit in a suspended state for 90 days after that the account is closed and the number is returned to the pool of eligible numbers.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.