Bernard2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

Bernard2

Sent them a message. Thanks.

@Bernard2 wrote:

the page says it needs the email adress to verify the account

If you still are unable to login write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Bernard2

I cannot sign into the self serve account. it says the email is not recognized to verify the account

Bernard2

I am being charged since i lost my phone in February. I need help to stop the autopay. 

Bernard2

the phone is lost so i cannot dial 611

Bernard2

the page says it needs the email adress to verify the account

Bernard2

I clicked 'forgot password' and still getting a message unable to verify email address

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bernard2 wrote:

the payment tab in the self serve account? i have tried to set up an account but get a reply saying the email address is not recognized

Yes, but if you can't log in to self serve try Forgot password in the log in page (self serve)

Bernard2

the payment tab in the self serve account? i have tried to set up an account but get a reply saying the email address is not recognized

@Bernard2 wrote:

the self serve account says it is not recognizing the email addrss

@Bernard2  Is your account still active? Did you port out? If it's still active try dialing 611. If it's not active you need to ask a moderator to do it.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To cancel autopay, go to payment tab and at the bottom there is manage my card. Delete card and you will not be on autopay.

Bernard2

the self serve account says it is not recognizing the email addrss

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bernard2  Login your selfserve account and remove your credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.