cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't register credit card

neamh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have been trying since saturday to add a new credit card to my account.  it just keeps saying it can't verify it.  the card is the same one i have been using all along with an updated expiry date.  it is working everywhere else.  i need my phone for emergencies and know one is getting back to me.  at my wits end

22 REPLIES 22

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have also recently registered a credit card for auto pay and had no problems. Good luck.

PDMM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In my case change your browser.

Mine from Chrome to explore and disable any blocker or allow cookies for the site.

It works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dradkhan96 wrote:

Thanks for reply.

H to send them private message.

In To, should I type @CS_Agent 

?

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

@dradkhan96

To: moderator_team

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

dradkhan96

Thanks for reply.

H to send them private message.

In To, should I type @CS_Agent 

?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dradkhan96 wrote:

Hello,    @CS_Agent

Same problem here. I can not attach my CC in my account for AutoPayment.

I have matched all the information with CC and PM accounts. and tried all the ways mentioned in the posts above. I have request       @CS_Agent       kindly solve my issue.

I am a new user. thanks. 

Tagging users on the right side there does nothing. Tagging here is not the best way.

Did you send a private message to them?

dradkhan96

Hello,    @CS_Agent

Same problem here. I can not attach my CC in my account for AutoPayment.

I have matched all the information with CC and PM accounts. and tried all the ways mentioned in the posts above. I have request       @CS_Agent       kindly solve my issue.

I am a new user. thanks. 

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I tried several web browsers when I activated my PM SIM card and registered my credit card. The website is tricky.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can try leaving out last digit of postal code.

also when doing all these attempts do it for $1 amounts till you find the combination that works.  this way should some of your failed attempts actually be charged (its been known to happen) you are not requesting huge refunds.

also your cc might get locked by the system after several failed attempts.

as for recharge i have used them 4 times recently and had no issues.  again if you are worried get a $10 voucher instead of a 40 to test.

all being said I bought a vouher from 711 last week for 100$ and the system would not recognise it, so i had to spend another 100$ while PM investigates...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@neamh wrote:

thanks.  i live in a rural area so don't have the options right now.  will keep trying

As do I. Which is why I was interested to hear your input. But did you at least try recharge? I've only read successes here.

Depending on your provincial taxes it may even be cheaper.

neamh

no unit number

neamh

thanks.  i live in a rural area so don't have the options right now.  will keep trying

@neamh

You could also go in store to buy vouchers in the meantime.  Stores include Walmart, London drugs, PC mobile or gas stations like Shell.  

You can also contact moderator, who can likely fix your billing situation, but the wait times are up to 3-4 days.  For most customers in the past, the above suggestions have worked.....  weird....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@neamh wrote:

from reviews i guess the phone minutes are not there or disappear after purchasing them

Oh. So you're mentioning reviews...not experience. I've not heard any of that here yet. So those reviews are interesting.

I intend to use it in the future so I'm interested.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@neamh wrote:

thanks for the suggestions.  tried all that and it still won't take my payment.

cheers

To complete Dunkman's thought from above...if you have a unit number in your address then put it in the main address line like with the street address. Then as Dunkman says not in the unit number field.

neamh

from reviews i guess the phone minutes are not there or disappear after purchasing them

neamh

thanks for the suggestions.  tried all that and it still won't take my payment.

cheers

mimmo

@neamh wrote:

apparently recharge.com is not reliable now

Yes please tell share info. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@neamh wrote:

Oh. Do tell. What's happening? Inquiring minds want to know.

neamh

mimmo

Make sure your profile address and CC address are the same.

You can use your CC to buy a voucher at recharge.com and top up.

Also check that no charges have been made to your CC 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@neamh

The website is finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache and sometimes incognito mode.  If ask for address, keep apartment section blank.  

Need Help? Let's chat.