cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: can't register credit card

@neamh

You could also go in store to buy vouchers in the meantime.  Stores include Walmart, London drugs, PC mobile or gas stations like Shell.  

You can also contact moderator, who can likely fix your billing situation, but the wait times are up to 3-4 days.  For most customers in the past, the above suggestions have worked.....  weird....

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks.  i live in a rural area so don't have the options right now.  will keep trying

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no unit number

Mayor / Maire

@neamh wrote:

thanks.  i live in a rural area so don't have the options right now.  will keep trying

As do I. Which is why I was interested to hear your input. But did you at least try recharge? I've only read successes here.

Depending on your provincial taxes it may even be cheaper.

Oracle

you can try leaving out last digit of postal code.

also when doing all these attempts do it for $1 amounts till you find the combination that works.  this way should some of your failed attempts actually be charged (its been known to happen) you are not requesting huge refunds.

also your cc might get locked by the system after several failed attempts.

as for recharge i have used them 4 times recently and had no issues.  again if you are worried get a $10 voucher instead of a 40 to test.

all being said I bought a vouher from 711 last week for 100$ and the system would not recognise it, so i had to spend another 100$ while PM investigates...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I tried several web browsers when I activated my PM SIM card and registered my credit card. The website is tricky.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: can't register credit card @Moderator_Team

Hello,    @Moderator_Team

Same problem here. I can not attach my CC in my account for AutoPayment.

I have matched all the information with CC and PM accounts. and tried all the ways mentioned in the posts above. I have request       @Moderator_Team       kindly solve my issue.

I am a new user. thanks. 

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@dradkhan96 wrote:

Hello,    @Moderator_Team

Same problem here. I can not attach my CC in my account for AutoPayment.

I have matched all the information with CC and PM accounts. and tried all the ways mentioned in the posts above. I have request       @Moderator_Team       kindly solve my issue.

I am a new user. thanks. 

Tagging users on the right side there does nothing. Tagging here is not the best way.

Did you send a private message to them?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for reply.

H to send them private message.

In To, should I type @Moderator_Team 

?

Mayor / Maire

@dradkhan96

To: moderator_team

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.