cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't change credit card

apo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to change the credit card for autopay. I can only disable the autopay and then when I try to set up auto pay again with a new card, the old card is still there. It won't let me change to a new one.

6 REPLIES 6

gordanamp

Hi, I tried all this and I still can't change my CC. It's eve more frustrating with ever safe ignoring my trusted device check out and asking me to enter the code every 2 minutes. 

Thoughts?

cdntinpusher

I agree.  My father spent two hours trying to change his credit card. I had to search on this forum to find the solutions.  The option should be more prominent on the page, not buried in the lower left corner (off screen depending on scaling) like a footnote. A simple CSS tweak will go a long way to improving usability of the site and user friendliness.

apo

Got it. Thanks, I didnt read that in the corner. So I clicked on manage autopay instead. It would only let me turn the autopay on and off. Thanks.

Click payment. Then bottom left click manage my card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@apoPlease clear your browser history , go to incognito /private mode  and try again to change your credit card. When you come to the credit card  address section, leave the apt number field blank,  if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx street address . And leave out any spaces when entering your postal code.  

If this situation continues, contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ). Or contact them directly using this link . https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@apo wrote:

I am trying to change the credit card for autopay. I can only disable the autopay and then when I try to set up auto pay again with a new card, the old card is still there. It won't let me change to a new one.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@apo  Maybe clarify what you mean by, "It won't let me change to a new one."..... do you mean that the window to input the correct info doesn't come up, or do you mean that it won't accept the info you're inputting?

Need Help? Let's chat.