cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not update my payment

Psyrena
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My previous credit card expired and I need to update the payment information. But I am locked out of online account. My payment is overdue since yesterday and I can not use my phone. Please help. 

19 REPLIES 19

mkg20

I am also in Ottawa and this solution worked for me. I just crossed my fingers it worked before the Auto-pay came out 🙂

@Psyrena contact customer support mods

follow these instructions please

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psyrena wrote:

I tried again, same problem.

I logged in, it says wrong password.  I click "Forgot password", it says "you have been locked out".

What should I do?

Go get a voucher either online or a store and use 611 to pay. Or go to a store and do the instant top-up.

Then contact the moderators to reset your login and then you can update your card.

Psyrena

I tried again, same problem.

I logged in, it says wrong password.  I click "Forgot password", it says "you have been locked out".

What should I do?

Psyrena

Sorry I thought you were a moderator.

Much appreciated your reply.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Psyrena

Thanks.

I can not log in my account. It simply said password not correct, which I used before many times. I click" forget password" to reset it, it does not allow me and lock me out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psyrena wrote:

Thank you!

I tried "Forget my password" to reset password, then out of blue, I was locked out of my account, saying I tried many times with wrong password.

Could you please reset my account?

Much appreciated!

We're almost all fellow customers just like you. We can't do anything in or see your account. You'll need to ask the moderators.

Try waiting an hour.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Psyrena

Thank you!

I tried "Forget my password" to reset password, then out of blue, I was locked out of my account, saying I tried many times with wrong password.

Could you please reset my account?

Much appreciated!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psyrena wrote:

Thanks.

Where can I buy the voucher? Do I have to buy Vouch every month?

How can I log in my account again? Am I able to update the payment information there?

Thank you!

Many stores. Convenience stores, Shoppers, Superstore mobile.

No you don't need to buy every month.

Re-gaining access to your account requires asking the moderators to reset it. Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Once in your self-serve then yes you can remove or update your payment card.

Look into recharge.com or ding.com

Also, you can get payment vouchers at the closest retail outlet like 7/11 or Canada Tire. Make sure the voucher is activated right away as some don't activate for several hours after the sale.

Psyrena

Thanks.

Where can I buy the voucher? Do I have to buy Vouch every month?

How can I log in my account again? Am I able to update the payment information there?

Thank you!

@Psyrena wrote:

Thanks for reply!

I want to set up auto top up with new credit card (the same as before with old credit card) but I do not have this option to update my card information by dialing 611.

I am in Ottawa, which there is no kiosk here.

I do not know how Vouch works but I want to have auto top up.

Please help. I really need to use my phone.

Log into My Account / Payment tab. You can delete old credit card and update with new credit card.

PS...if still locked out you'll have to wait an hour then attempt it again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psyrena wrote:

Thanks for reply!

I want to set up auto top up with new credit card (the same as before with old credit card) but I do not have this option to update my card information by dialing 611.

Indeed you can't add or change the payment card in 611.

Vouchers are store-bought (or online) payments where you get a PIN to enter in 611 or self-serve to add money into your account.

Instant top-up is where you give the clerk your phone number and pay and the amount is deposited automatically. No PIN.

Then when your service is working you can have the time to figure out updating your payment card.

Psyrena

Thanks for reply!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psyrena wrote:

My previous credit card expired and I need to update the payment information. But I am locked out of online account. My payment is overdue since yesterday and I can not use my phone. Please help. 

What happens when you dial 611?

If it wants money then you can buy vouchers in many stores or online and redeem them in the 611 service. You can also use the instant top-up service in some stores.

If 611 doesn't work then you have a different problem.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could make a payment by purchasing a voucher and call 611.  Also you can make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Need Help? Let's chat.