cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not make payment to reactivate my suspended account.

mcaller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

try to make payment to reactivate my suspended account. but, after clicking submit button in payment, nothing happens. It stays at that make payment page. No response like "You have paid ....". So, I think the payment did not get through. What is wrong? thanks

11 REPLIES 11

wingin

Try clear cache and cookies, close the browser and login again. Hopefully this can help. If not, you need to contact the moderator

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again a few minutes later. At times, webpages have technical issues but then they are resolved. If this does not work, contact a moderator by clicking ?, and following instructions.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mcaller wrote:

filled the ticket form. clicked the next. no response. so, can not click the submit button.

I heard that from another user yesterday, I'll have to try this out for myself. If it's still not working contact the mods this way.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mcaller

used for 1 month already. i am just trying to reactivate my suspended account now.

mcaller

filled the ticket form. clicked the next. no response. so, can not click the submit button.

Ed404

@mcaller wrote:

called *611. it said that my plan is not active so i have to call *611 to pay to activate my plan. but, i am calling *611.

I'm not sure your plan purchase went through which would be why you can't call I believe. You may need to try again with a different browser/computer OR just open a ticket with the mods here.

mcaller

called *611. it said that my plan is not active so i have to call *611 to pay to activate my plan. but, i am calling *611.

Ed404

@mcaller wrote:

will they charge fee for calling 611?

I don't think there is a fee for calling 611 because you can use it to pay for your plan.

mcaller

will they charge fee for calling 611?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try logging out of your account and clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  Try logging in again.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Call 611 to confirm account status.

Need Help? Let's chat.