cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

been asking for help all day no help.

deakon24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello you guys  im trying to login into my self serve account to change my  payment. I've been trying to get my password reset. i tried the forget password no email was sent. I tried  contacting mod person they sent me a reset password link that it expired. Can anyone help with this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @deakon24, I'll definitely help you to gain access to your Self-serve account. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers 🙂

Aïssata

deakon24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i contacted them again hopefully they can fix this issue.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The password reset is broken.  Please contact the moderator team.  

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deakon24 Unfortunately, only Moderator_Team can reset your password.

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.